기획조정본부 부서소개 시작
Planning & Coordination Division
The Planning & Coordination Division establishes and promotes management innovations and strategies for achieving management objectives, establishes long and short-term research project plans by adjusting research field, and secures the budget for operations. It is also responsible for systematic management of research outcomes, public relations and dissemination, and exchange and cooperation with related organizations at home and abroad. The division is composed of the Department of Planning & Strategy, the Evaluation & Management Team, and the Public Relations & Information Service Team.
Department of Planning & Strategy
- The Department of Planning & Strategy is largely in charge of research project planning and management, the institute's budgeting and execution management, and response to external organizations.
- The department establishes short- and long-term strategies to respond to changes in ICT trends caused by digital transformations, takes the lead in planning and selecting policy studies to support government policies, and operates a major policy network to explore new businesses in the broadcasting and communications sector.
- In addition, the department establishes mid- to long-term financial plans for securing, organizing and managing the institution's budgets, and oversees cooperation with the government by reporting to ministries and the National Assembly and by responding to state audits and requests for data.
The Evaluation & Management Team
- The Evaluation & Management Team conducts systematic management to achieve goals such as establishing mid- to long-term management objectives of researchers, discovering performance indicators, and monitoring the status of implementation.
- Team also sets and executes response strategies to internal and external evaluations including research institute evaluations, customer satisfaction surveys, and comprehensive performance evaluations.
- The team also applies evaluation methods optimized for individual research projects, relevant to the research reports, in an attempt to produce high quality research outputs.
The Public Relations & Information Service Team
- The Public Relations & Information Service Team systematically establishes processes related to media and online public relations to disseminate research outcomes, distributes press releases, responds to media coverage, plans and operates the website, produces and sends newsletters, and creates promotional materials.
- The team also provides a collection of reading services with information and data required for research through a library exclusive to ICT fields.