경영지원본부 부서소개 시작
Management Support Division
The Management Support Division supports quality research outputs by specialization in general affairs management and reinforcing organizational competence. It is composed of the HR & General Affairs Team, Finance & Accounting Team, Facility Management Team, and ICT Service Team.
HR & General Affairs Team
- The HR & General Affairs Team is responsible for the efficient operation of organizational tasks, personnel and education services, and system improvement.
- The team also works to establish an active, efficient work environment, improve welfare benefits, and achieve family-friendly management.
Finance & Accounting Team
- The Finance & Accounting Team is responsible for closing the books, finance/taxation tasks, and establishment and operation of long- to short- term financial plans.
Facility Management Team
- The Facility Management Team manages agreements and articles, as well as creating a pleasant research environment within the institute and subsidiary facilities by management and maintenance.
ICT Service Team
- The ICT Service Team establishes and operates software and hardware infrastructure such as servers and other information systems.
- This is done to provide optimal computing environments and services, while safeguarding information with security systems, to prevent any information breach such as hacking.